British Columbia Chess Federation
Welcome to the home of the BCCF on the web. Use the links above and to the far left to find a chess club to visit or a chess tournament to play in. If you'd like to know about events that have concluded, check out the BCCF Bulletin. Use the search below to find documents containing specific words or combinations of words, including player's names. For example: Magnus Carlsen or even specific openings like the Caro-Kann or Ruy Lopez.
Next Chess Tournament - Peter Yee Memorial Chess Tournament, Surrey, August 27-28, 2016
Weekly Chess Events - Ongoing
UBC Thursday Night Swiss | Vancouver Chess School Weekly Quad tournaments
Monthly Chess Events - Ongoing
- Peter Yee Memorial Chess Tournament Surrey, August 27-28, 2016
- Langley Open Langley, September 3-5, 2016 (Labour Day Weekend)
- Victoria Open & BC vs Washington Match Victoria, January 13-15, 2017
- 31st Annual Jack Taylor Memorial Victoria, Nov. 18-20, 2016
- 2017 BC Open Richmond, Feb. 11-13, 2017
- 11th Annual Grand Pacific Open Victoria, April 14-17 (Easter), 2017
About the BCCF
The British Columbia Chess Federation is a society whose purposes are
- to extend and foster interest in chess throughout the Province.
- to assist and co-ordinate the affairs and activities of chess clubs in the Province.
- to assist in the settlement of chess disputes within the Province.
Mailing address: Mr. Paul Leblanc, Treasurer BC Chess Federation, 1012 Spiritwood Place, Victoria, BC V8Y 1C6
The BCCF website is currently maintained by Len Molden
. If you have content you would like posted here, detect any problems with the site, or need to contact the webmaster for some other reason, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org