British Columbia Chess Federation
Welcome to the home of the BCCF on the web. Use the links above and to the far left to find a chess club to visit or a chess tournament to play in.
If you'd like to know about events that have concluded, check out the BCCF Bulletin.
The British Columbia Chess Federation is a society whose purposes are:
- to extend and foster interest in chess throughout the Province.
- to assist and co-ordinate the affairs and activities of chess clubs in the Province.
- to assist in the settlement of chess disputes within the Province.
- to promote and support provincial championships.
If you have content you would like posted here, detect any problems with the site, or need to contact the webmaster
for some other reason, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For non website related matters, please consult the list of BCCF executives on the menu above.
- Okanagan Open May 6-8, 2022
- BC vs Alberta Match May 6-8, 2022
- Juniors to Masters Zonal games presentation May 14
- 46th Annual Keres Memorial May 21-23, 2022
- BCCF AGM Sunday May 22 2:30pm at the Keres Memorial
- Chilliwack Open - Stan Rogers Memorial May 28, 2022
- Juniors to Masters Zonal games presentation May 28
- Vancity Rapid 1 June 12, 2022
- BC vs Washington Match. July 1-3, 2022
- Canada Day Open July 1-3, 2022
- BC Senior July 15-17
Recurring events are listed on the coming events page.
There are also possibly events that dates have been set for but are still in the planning process, also on the coming events page.
Daily Chess Puzzle
- May 12, 2022. Updates to coming events
- May 7, 2022. Added Bulletin 422, updates to coming events.
- May 1, 2022. Updates to coming events
- April 25, 2022. Updates to club listings
- April. 10, 2022; Added Bulletin 421.
- Mar. 15, 2022. Updated club listings (Richmond "Chess for Fun")
- Mar. 11, 2022. Added Bulletin 420
- Mar. 1, 2022. updated coming events
- Feb. 12, 2022. updated coming events
- Feb. 7, 2022. updated coming events